You may withdraw your consent at any time
Opt Out; Limitations; Right to Delete
You have the right to opt out or limit our use and disclosure of your PI for certain secondary purposes, including the sharing of your PI with third parties, and delete the PI we have collected, subject to certain exemptions. If you exercise this right, we will notify any applicable third parties to delete said PI, subject to exceptions.
What We Collect
You can visit the public sections of this Website without identifying yourself or providing personal information. But to gain access to the services offered through this Website, you must first register with us. When you use this Website, we may request certain PI, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Content that you create in your account including, but not limited to, files you upload and the data in any forms that you fill out.
- Log Files such as access, errors, and IP addresses
- Geo-Location information
- Device data
As part of our data services, we also collect public record data that is properly obtained from certain government entities in accordance with state and federal law, licensed data from other third parties, and other data created and owned by us or our contractors. Any PI you submit or that is generated using our Website, Products or Services will not be publicly associated with any other PropertyKey.com data without your permission.
Web Server Logs
When you visit this Website, we may track information about your visit and store that PI in web server logs, which are records of the activities on this Website. The servers automatically capture and save the PI electronically. Examples of the PI we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access this Website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to this Website;
- the pages you viewed on this Website;
- The mouse clicks and keystrokes associated with your interactions with the Website
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via this Website.
The PI we collect in web server logs helps us administer this Website, analyze its usage, protect this Website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve your experience.
What We Do with the PI We Gather
We require the PI we gather to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- We may use the PI to improve our services and user experience.
- We reserve the right to use anonymized research using this data.
- As a user of the Website, you will receive email communications regarding product updates, events, and other useful information. You may, at any time, unsubscribe from these communications.
- From time to time, we may also use your PI to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- We may use the PI to customize this Website according to your interests and needs.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
We may disclose the PI we collect:
- As permitted by law. For example, we may share PI with regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over us or if we are required to do so by United States or other applicable law; provide PI to protect against fraud; share PI with your consent; and give account information to other service providers who work for us or you.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To subcontractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Website and business.
Our Products and Services contain public record data that is properly obtained from certain government entities in accordance with state and federal law, licensed data from other third parties, and other data created and owned by us or our contractors. This data may contain PI about individuals which could be used for direct and other marketing.
To the extent that we use any such PI for any marketing purposes, we comply with the state and federal data practice laws of the jurisdictions in which we operate, and with any other laws applicable to the privacy of individuals identified.
Similarly, all Subscribers warranty that they will comply with the state and federal data practice laws of every jurisdiction in which they operate, and with any other laws applicable to the privacy of individuals identified.
Right to Know
You may request via email or toll-free call (800-208-1210) that we disclose to you what PI we have collected, used, shared, or sold about you withing the 12 months preceding your request, and why we collected, used, shared, or sold that PI, including but not limited to (1) the categories of PI collected, (2) the specific pieces of PI collected, (3) the categories of sources from which we collected the PI, (4) the purposes for which we use the PI, (5) the categories of third parties with whom we share the PI, and (6) the categories of PI that we sell or disclose to third parties. Our response to your request is provided free of charge.
We are committed to ensuring that your PI is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place industry-standard security technologies and physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the PI we collect online. When you enter personal data, we encrypt the transmission of that PI using industry-standard encryption. We also implement firewalls and access restriction on our servers to secure our network and better protect your PI. However, no data transmission over the internet, by wireless devices or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to improve security as new technologies and procedures become available.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
If you are using a credit or debit card on our website(s), your data is encrypted and stored with a PCI-DDS compliant third-party vendor(s). We never store your credit card information on the Website.
Links to Other Websites
If you believe any of the PI we have collected is in accurate, you may request that the information be corrected.
Automated Decision-Making Technology
You have the right to opt out of the use of automated decision-making technology, including "profiling." You may also request meaningful information about how the technology is used to make decisions and a description of the likely outcomes of that process.
You may request that we transmit specific pieces of your PI to a third party, to the extent it is technically feasible for us to provide the PI in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Phone: (651) 659-9232; (800) 208-1210
Mailing Address: 662 Transfer Road, St. Paul, MN 55114